Innovative Reuse Committee
The Innovative Reuse Committee (IRC) was created in February 2006 to provide advice on the development of a strategy for recycling and reusing dredged material from the Baltimore Harbor. The committee issued its report to the Maryland Port Administration (MPA) in April 2007 and is currently engaged in advising on the implementation of its recommendations. The IRC meets on an as-needed basis. Staff support is provided by a team of consultants, MPA, and the Maryland Environmental Service.
To contact committee representatives, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Maryland Port Administration at 410-385-4438.
- Anne Arundel County Government
- Baltimore City Government
- Baltimore County Government
- Baltimore Development Corporation
- Baltimore Port Alliance
- Blue Water Baltimore
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Cox Creek Citizens Oversight Committee Liaison
- Greater Dundalk Alliance
- Maryland Department of Commerce
- Maryland Department of Environment
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority
- Ports America Chesapeake
- Stancills, Inc.
- Tradepoint Atlantic
- Turner Station Conservation Team
- U. S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency