Maryland Port Administration Web Site Disclaimer:
The Maryland Port Administration (MPA) provides information on this web site as a public service, for the benefit of the citizens of Maryland and Port of Baltimore businesses. The information contained on this web site is not all-inclusive and may not meet the needs of everyone.
The MPA is committed to quality service to its customers and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy and reliability of the data contained in this website. However, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact the quality and accuracy of this information. The user may wish to contact the MPA to insure information from the website is accurate.
This web site contains links to other web sites not directly affiliated with the MPA. The MPA does not endorse any linked sites nor does it assume any responsibility for the content of those sites.
Social Media Policy
MPA social media sites are MPA property and are not a public forum. The intended purpose of the sites are to serve as a mechanism for communication between MPA departments and members of the public. MPA does not permit social media site articles and comments to contain any of the following forms of content:
- Comments not topically related to the particular social medium article being commented upon;
- Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Profane language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
- Any other content that MPA deems inappropriate for MPA social media channels
The Maryland Port Administration reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this social media policy or any applicable law.
The Maryland Port Administration will approach the use of social media tools as consistently as possible.