Bay Enhancement Working Group (BEWG) And Scientific and Technical Advisors
The Bay Enhancement Work Group provides advice to the Maryland Port Administration (MPA) and its dredged material management program partners on environmental issues related to placement of dredged material. BEWG participants represent resource management and regulatory agenciest the federal and state level, as well as stakeholder groups including fishermen and communities. BEWG meets only as necessary. Staff support is provided by MPA’s Harbor Development section and by Maryland Environmental Service.
To contact committee representatives, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Maryland Port Administration at 410-385-4438.
- Baltimore City Department of Planning
- Baltimore Development Corporation
- Baltimore Office of Sustainability
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- DMMP Citizens' Advisory Committee
- Ducks Unlimited
- EA Engineering, Science and Technology,Inc.
- EcoLogix Group, Inc.
- Environmental Protection Agency, Region III
- Gahagan & Bryant Associates, Inc.
- Maryland Board of Public Works
- Maryland Charter Boat Association
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Maryland Environmental Service
- Maryland Geological Survey
- Maryland Port Administration
- Maryland Watermen's Association
- Maryland Saltwater Sportsfishermen's Association
- Moffatt & Nichol Engineers
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric
- Administration (NOAA) -National Marine Fisheries Service
- NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office
- Phoenix Engineering, Inc.
- University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Baltimore District
- U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District
- U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Upper Bay Charter Captains Association